Regional Water Corporation was founded in 1997 with a professional family owned and operated business approach. We strive for the common goal to satisfy our customers' expectations for high quality, reliable water service and wastewater collection systems in a responsive and efficient manner at the most cost-effective price. We proudly service residential and commercial communities in the Harris and Montgomery counties encompassing over 18,000 connections. Regional Water has the experience to service your needs from the initial development stages though final build out and ongoing maintenance.
Our corporate office is located at 12841 Jones Rd, Suite 120, Houston, TX 77070.
Our Services and Facilities include the following:
- Regional Water Corporation presently provides operational services for approximately 17,000 metered residential and commercial connections.
- Operation and maintenance of Water Supply Plants
- Operation and maintenance of Wastewater Treatment Plants
- Operation of Wastewater Lift Stations
- Billing and Collection services
- 24 / 7 Emergency Response
- Fire Hydrant Maintenance
- Industrial Waste Monitoring
- Lead/Copper sampling
- Meter Replacement Program
- New construction service to include water tap installation and applicable required inspections
- Preventative maintenance programs
- Regulatory Compliance
- Sewer line jetting and televising
- Sludge Management
- Smoke testing of sewer line
- Stormwater permit management